Do you or someone you know need Bail?
Bail is when someone is detained by the UK Border Agency and is released, on certain conditions. All detainees have the right to apply for bail if they have been in the UK for at least 7 days.
If you are in custody over a visa matter, our UK Visa and Immigration Experts can help get you released from detention. Your bail application will be heard by a specialist immigration judge at an Asylum and Immigration Tribunal (AIT).
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you Bail. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the criteria for Bail?
Bail will be granted depending on the following conditions:
- You have residency at their specified address
- You must report regularly to an immigration officer
- You must return to stand before an immigration judge for a bail renewal hearing
- You must submit a sum of money that you will be prepared to lose for breaching any conditions of bail
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Bail application efficiently your immigration matter will be dealt with in five stages:
- A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances,
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to strengthen your case,
- Put in an application to make your stay in the UK legal,
- Apply to get you released from detention,
- Represent you in the Immigration tribunal
UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure you have the best possible chance of Bail!
We can help you get you bail.