EEA Residence Permit
Are you an EEA national and would like the right to live and work in the UK?
Under European Community law, right of residence gives EEA nationals the right to legally work and live in the UK.
Right of residence will be given to an EEA national and their dependent who applies for an EEA Residence Permit Visa for the UK
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you an EEA Residence Permit. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the Criteria for an EEA Residence Permit?
- In order to qualify for EEA Residence Permit Visa, you will need to be a national of one of the EEA member countries as well as being able to demonstrate that you are in a position to support yourself and any dependents that you will be bringing to the UK
- If you are planning on immigrating to the UK for the purpose of setting up your own business you will be required to submit a detailed business plan which includes the nature of your business, your earnings and any relevant experience you already have
- Applicants must be able to prove that they have sufficient funds to support their self and any dependents they may be bringing with them to the UK. An EEA Residence permit Visa is unlikely to be granted if the person intends to stay in the UK for less than three months
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your EEA Residence Permit application we'll take care of it in 5 stages:
- A detailed assessment of your circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to completely strengthen your case
- The completion of your EEA Residence Permit application
- Submission of your EEA Residence Permit application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your EEA Residence Permit application
Once in the UK:
- An EEA Residence Permit lasts for up to five years. With an EEA Residence Permit it is possible, after time, to apply for ILR to become a resident in Britain
- With an EEA Residence Permit you will be able to undertake various types of employment without requiring a UK Work Permit
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your EEA Residence Permit application has the best possible chance of success!