We can help get you permission to stay in the UK on a Human Rights basis!
Our UK Visa and Immigration specialists have used the Human Rights Act to help many people make their stay in Britain legal. The Human Rights Act applies to anyone that faces persecution in their country of origin. Similar circumstances are that you do not have legal stay in the UK; you can not go home due to fear for your life and/or have developed a personal or family life in the UK.
An application made under this Act is called a Discretionary Leave application. It stands alone from other visa applications because it is made outside of the immigration rules and based on exceptional, compassionate and compelling circumstances.
Discretionary Leave to Remain is granted at the discretion of the Secretary of State if she is convinced that the circumstances are progressing and you'll have a better chance of having quality life in the UK.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you Discretionary Leave to Remain in the UK. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
Do you have a Human Rights case?
The European Convention on Human Rights is an international treaty to protect human rights and fundamental freedoms in Europe.
The Convention on Human Rights prevents the UK sending someone to a country where there is a genuine risk that they will be exposed to torture, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
The following basic Human Rights and freedoms are included:
- The right to liberty and security
- The right to no punishment without law
- The right to fair trial
- The right to respect private and family life
- The right to marry
- The right to a remedy of human rights abuses
- Freedom of thought, conscience and religion
- Freedom of expression
- Prohibition of discrimination
- Freedom of assembly and association
- Prohibition of torture
- Prohibition of slavery and forced labour
- Prohibition of the abuse of rights
If you feel your case falls under any of the above Human Rights we can help complete your application for Discretionary Leave to Remain!Click Here to Start Your Human Rights Application
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Discretionary Leave to Remain application efficiently your immigration matter will be dealt with in five stages:
- A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances, identifying the correct category that is applicable in your case
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to strengthen your case
- We will make an application to the Secretary of State to consider your application outside of the Immigration Rules, on the basis of Human Rights
- Submission of your Discretionary Leave to Remain application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Discretionary Leave to Remain Application
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your Discretionary Leave to Remain application has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get Discretionary Leave to Remain in the UK.