Are you an Entrepreneur and would like to come to the UK to set up a business but first need to secure funding?
A new special visitor category has been introduced to enable individuals to come to the UK to secure funding in order to set up or run a business in the UK with a view to meeting the financial criteria under Entrepreneur route within 6 months.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we can help you get a Prospective Entrepreneur Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the Criteria for a Prospective Entrepreneur Visa?
A Prospective Entrepreneur must:
- be primarily seeking entry as a Prospective Entrepreneur for less than 6 months, to secure funding in order to join, set up or take over and be actively involved in the running of a business in the UK;
- intend to leave the United Kingdom after the six month period if you are not able to meet the requirements for an extension of stay through switching into the Entrepreneur route;
- provide an original, signed letter on headed paper supporting the application from one or more FSA registered Venture Capitalists, one or more Government Departments or one or more UKTI endorsed entrepreneurial seed funding competitions, which must include the information specified in this guidance;
- maintain and accommodate yourself for the duration of your stay in the UK without recourse to public funds
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Prospective Entrepreneur Visa application we'll take care of it in 5 stages:
- A detailed assessment of your circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to completely strengthen your case
- The completion of your Prospective Entrepreneur Visa application
- Submission of your Prospective Entrepreneur Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Prospective Entrepreneur Visa
Once in the UK:
- A Prospective Entrepreneur Visa is initially granted for six months. If you meet the Entrepreneur requirements you may then apply to switch into the Entrepreneur category within 6 months, otherwise you will be permitted to leave the UK
- After this time you may apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) for more permanent residency in the UK
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your Prospective Entrepreneur Visa has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get a Prospective Entrepreneur Visa for the UK.