Travel Europe with a Schengen Visa!
The Schengen Visa is for leisure, tourism or business and has made travelling between the European member countries much easier and less bureaucratic.
Travelling on a Schengen Visa will allow you to travel to any (or all) member countries in the Schengen area using one single visa, avoiding the hassle and expense of obtaining individual visas for each country.
This is particularly beneficial for people who wish to visit several European countries on the same trip.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you a Schengen Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the criteria for a Schengen Visa?
- A Schengen Visa will allow you to travel freely within the Schengen countries for a maximum stay of up to 90 days in a 6 month period
- Before a Schengen Visa is granted you must be able to show that you also have enough money to support your travel around Europe
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Schengen Visa application efficiently your immigration matter will be dealt with in five stages:
- A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to strengthen your case
- The completion of your Schengen Visa application
- Submission of your Schengen Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Schengen Visa
Once you have a Schengen Visa:
With a Schengen Visa you will not be able to visit the UK or Republic of Ireland. However the following countries are participants of the Schengen area:
- Czech Republic
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your Schengen Visa has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get a Schengen Visa.