Study in the UK
Would you like to study in the UK?
The UK is home to some of the world's best universities, delivering academic excellence and a high quality of qualifications. If you wish to study in the UK you will need a UK Student Visa.
There are different UK Student Visas each with different specifications.
Tier 4 - UK Student Visa - Designed for Students who wish to come to Britain and study at a university in the UK.
Student Visit Visa - For temporary students who are studying on courses of 6 months duration or less.
Prospective Student Visa - Prospective Student Visas are for people who intend to study in the UK but have not yet been accepted on a course of study.
We will not only guide you through the different types of UK Student Visas but we will also complete your application for you and submit it to the Border Agency.
You must be able to give evidence that the funds for your course and living costs have been in your account for at least 28 days before the application is submitted.Click Here to Start Your UK VISA ASSESSMENT
Benefits of Tier 4 Student Visas
- Under the new UK Student Visa regulations, international students have permission to commence part time work of up to 20 hours per week and full time during holidays. The British Student Visa also gives permission for the student to undertake a work placement as part of their university course.
- The applicant may be able to change from that of a Student Visa to another visa upon the successful completion of the course.
- If the applicant's course of study lasts less than 6 months you may then be able to obtain a Visit Visa for the UK.
- An Academic Visit Visa enables a person to enter the UK to conduct research or take part in an exchange programme. This is an excellent opportunity to experience British culture.
- Prospective Student Visa enables a person to enter the UK to look for a place of study.