UK Right of Abode
Would you like to live and work in the UK without restriction?
Right of Abode is a status under United Kingdom immigration laws that gives an unrestricted right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you Right of Abode. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the Criteria for a Right of Abode?
If you are a British citizen you have the Right of Abode in the UK. In the case of dual nationals, i.e. people who are citizens of more than one country, it is possible to gain Right of Abode.
This right may also apply to some people who are not dual citizens but are from a Commonwealth country.
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Right of Abode application we'll take care of it in 5 stages:
- A detailed assessment of your circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to completely strengthen your case
- The completion of your Right of Abode application
- Submission of your Right of Abode application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Right of Abode
Once in the UK:
- There is no time restriction to how long you can stay in the UK if you have Right of Abode
- If right of Abode is granted you will be entirely free from UK immigration control
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your Right of Abode application has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get Right of Abode for the UK.