Work in the UK
Would you like to work in the UK?
If you would like to enter Britain and work for a British company you must first apply for a UK Employment Visa and pass the necessary requirements.
There are different UK Employment Visas each with different specifications.
We will not only guide you through the different types of UK Employment Visas but we will also complete your application for you and submit it to the Border Agency. To apply for a UK Employment Visa you will need to provide evidence with your application that you are eligible to work.
The Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (Tier 1 Visa) does not require the candidate to have an offer of employment. This visa is granted to the most highly skilled applicants.
To work in the UK you must have a sponsor with a sponsorship licence, this plays a main part in the application for a UK Visa. All sponsors hold full responsibility of each candidate they sponsor.
The Sponsor must be registered with the UK Border Agency and hold a certificate of sponsorship in order to sponsor applicants under the Tier 2 Employment Visa category.Click Here to Start Your UK VISA ASSESSMENT
Benefits of different UK Employment Visas
- If you work in the UK for 5 years you can then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain for more long term residence in the UK, you could then become a permanent resident.
- With an Entrepreneur Visa, you could start your own UK Business or run an established business without the need of a UK Work Permit.
- With a Highly Skilled Migrant Programme you will be free to work in the UK. If you live in the UK for five years you may be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. The Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (Tier 1 general visas) does not require a sponsor so the applications may be less time consuming.
- If you qualify for a UK Work Permit, you could work and study in the UK with no restrictions.
- With a UK Work Permit you are entitled to come and go freely from the UK.