Academic Visit Visa
The UK is a great place to conduct research!
If you wish to come to the UK to conduct research or take part in an exchange programme you will first need to obtain an Academic Visit Visa.
Senior doctors and dentists coming to the UK for teaching purposes or clinical practices may also apply for an Academic Visit Visa for the UK.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you an Academic Visit Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the criteria for an Academic Visit Visa?
- You must plan to visit the UK for a maximum of 12 months and leave at the end of that period
- Before an Academic Visit Visa is granted you must be able to show that you also have enough money to support your stay in the UK
- Evidence will need to be provided to show that you have worked as an academic in an institution of Higher Education overseas
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Academic Visit Visa application efficiently your immigration matter will be dealt with in five stages:
- A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to strengthen your case
- The completion of your Academic Visit Visa application
- Submission of your Academic Visit Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Academic Visit Visa
Once in the UK:
You will be able to stay in the UK for up to 12 months with an Academic Visit visa to conduct research.
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your UK Academic Visit Visa has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get an Academic Visit Visa for the UK.