UK Fiancée Visa
Would you like to marry your partner in the UK?
If you are planning to marry a British citizen or permanent resident in the UK you will need to apply for a UK Fiancé Visa.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you a UK Fiancé Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the criteria for a UK Fiancé Visa?
- To meet the requirements for a UK Fiancé Visa you and your partner need to be at least 21 years of age
- You must intend to live together in the UK
- If you apply for a UK Fiancé Visa you must be able to support yourself entirely, or be supported by your partner, without access to public funds and there must be adequate accommodation in place
- Unlike most other visas of its kind, there is no requirement that you and your partner need to have lived together before applying
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your UK Fiancé Visa application efficiently your immigration matter will be dealt with in five stages:
- A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to strengthen your case
- The completion of your UK Fiancé Visa application
- Submission of your UK Fiancé Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your UK Fiancé Visa
Once in the UK:
- With a UK Fiancé Visa you will be able travel to the UK for up to six months, solely for the purpose to get married. After the six month period you may apply to stay in the UK.
- After a UK Fiancé Visa is changed over to a two year Marriage Visa you will be able to start working and will hold the same rights as your partner who has settled status in the UK.
- Once UK Fiancé Visas are granted and you have lived in Britain for two years or more you may apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (ILR) and British nationality – permanent residency in the UK
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your UK Fiancé Visa has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get a UK Fiancé Visa for the UK.