Tier 4 Visa - UK Student Visa
Need help? Get started today with a UK Education Visa. Free Assessment Below!
Get the best qualifications, meet new friends at a university in the UK!
Once you have been accepted on a course of study, you'll need to apply for your Tier 4 Student Visa.
Tier 4 Student Visa works on a Points Based System and offers overseas students the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications from some of the world's leading universities in the UK.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you a Tier 4 Student Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the Criteria for a Tier 4 Student Visa?
You will need:
- To provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to pay for your course and support your stay in the UK
- Your certificates that show sufficient qualifications from secondary school or college
- To provide your letter of acceptance to show you have been accepted on a course of study in the UK
As well as the above criteria you will need to gain 40 points in the Points Based System to qualify for a Tier 4 Student Visa.
The following points will be rewarded:
- Letter of acceptance from a recognised education provider = 30 points
- Sufficient funds to cover course fees and living costs = 10 points
Note: The university will act as your immigration sponsor & their letter of acceptance will verify this.
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Tier 4 Student Visa application we'll take care of it in 5 stages:
- A detailed assessment of your circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to completely strengthen your case
- The completion of your Tier 4 Student Visa application
- Submission of your Tier 4 Student Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Tier 4 Student Visa
Once in the UK:
- For courses that are degree level or above you'll be able to stay in the UK for up to four years. For a Tier 4 Student Visa to study any course below degree level students will only be able to stay in the UK for a maximum of three years
- Under the new Tier 4 Student Visa regulations, international students have permission to commence part time work of up to 20 hours per week and full time during holidays
- The Tier 4 Student Visa also gives permission for you to undertake a work placement as part of your university course
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your Tier 4 Student Visa has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get a Tier 4 Student Visa for the UK.