UK Business Visit Visa
Do you need to Visit the UK for business purposes?
If you wish to come to the UK for business you will first need to obtain a Business Visit Visa.
There are many circumstances that would require a Business Visitor Visa application. A Business Visitor Visa is Suitable if:
- You're attending a meeting or conference in the UK
- You need to sign contracts in the UK
- Conduct a site visit in the UK
- Delivering goods in the UK
- Work in the tourism industry as a translator or tour operator in the UK
- People who work in IT or company infrastructure in the UK
- If you are an academic visitor to the UK
- Film crews or religious groups equally apply under this visa
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you a Business Visit Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the criteria for a Business Visit Visa?
- One condition with a Business Visitor Visa is that the applicant's salary should come from overseas and they cannot receive any pay from the UK Business they visit
- You must plan to visit the UK for a maximum of 6 months and leave at the end of that period.
- You will need to show that you have enough money to support your stay in the UK without recourse to public funds
- You must visit the UK with no intention to study and you will need to show that you do not intend to charge members of the public for services provided or goods received
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Business Visit Visa application efficiently your immigration matter will be dealt with in five stages:
- A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to strengthen your case
- The completion of your Business Visit Visa application
- Submission of your Business Visit Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Business Visit Visa
Once in the UK:
- A Business Visit Visa lasts for up to two years if granted for more than one entry to the UK. However you can only stay in the UK for up to six months at any given time
- You will not be able to take up employment, produce goods, provide services or undertake a course of study whilst in the UK with a Business Visit Visa
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your UK Business Visit Visa has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get a Business Visit Visa for the UK.