UK Entertainment Visit Visa
Would you like to Visit the UK to take part in an entertainment event?
If you wish to come to the UK as an entertainer you will first need to obtain an Entertainment Visit Visa.
If you work in the theatre or in film, either as an actor or behind the scenes worker you can apply for an Entertainment Visit Visa.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you an Entertainment Visit Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the criteria for an Entertainment Visit Visa?
- You must plan to visit the UK for a maximum of 6 months and leave at the end of that period
- Before an Entertainment Visit Visa is granted you must be able to show that you also have enough money to support your stay in the UK
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Entertainment Visit Visa application efficiently your immigration matter will be dealt with in five stages:
- A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to strengthen your case
- The completion of your Entertainment Visit Visa application
- Submission of your Entertainment Visit Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Entertainment Visit Visa
Once in the UK:
- A Entertainment Visit Visa lasts for up to two years if granted for more than one entry to the UK. However you can only stay in the UK for up to six months at any given time
- You will not be able to take up employment, produce goods, provide services or undertake a course of study whilst in the UK with an Entertainment Visit Visa
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your UK Entertainment Visit Visa has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get an Entertainment Visit Visa for the UK.