UK Sports Visit Visa
Would you like to Visit the UK to take part in sports events?
A UK Sports Visit Visa is ideal if you would like to come to the UK to take part in sports tournaments, competitions and sports events.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you a Sports Visit Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the criteria for a Sports Visit Visa?
- You must plan to visit the UK for a maximum of 6 months and leave at the end of that period
- Before a Sports Visit Visa is granted you will need to show that you also have enough money to support your stay in the UK, without recourse to public funds
- Your visit to the UK must not be for study and you will need to show that you do not intend to charge members of the public for services provided or goods received
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Sports Visit Visa application efficiently your immigration matter will be dealt with in five stages:
- A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to strengthen your case
- The completion of your Sports Visit Visa application
- Submission of your Sports Visit Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Sports Visit Visa
Once in the UK:
- A Sports Visit Visa lasts for up to two years if granted for more than one entry to the UK. However you can only stay in the UK for up to six months at any given time
- You will not be able to take up employment, produce goods, provide services or undertake a course of study whilst in the UK with a Sports Visit Visa
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your UK Sports Visit Visa has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get a Sports Visit Visa for the UK.