Tier 2 Visa - Intra Company Transfers (ICT)
Are you an employee of a multi national company and are being transferred to a UK branch of the organisation?
If you wish to come to the UK or remain here as an intra-company transferee you will need to apply for a Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you a Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the Criteria for a Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer?
Before you apply under the Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer category, you must have:
- a sponsor; and
- a valid certificate of sponsorship
When you apply you are awarded points based on your:
- future expected earnings;
- English language skills;
- available maintenance (funds)
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer application we'll take care of it in 5 stages:
- A detailed assessment of your circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to completely strengthen your case
- The completion of your Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer application
- Submission of your Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer
Once in the UK:
- Depending on the time frame specified by the sponsoring company, you can work in the UK for as little as one day but no longer than five years
- If you work in the UK for five years with a Tier 2 Work Permit you can then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain for more long term residence in the UK, you could then become a permanent resident
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get a Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer for the UK.