UK Dependency Visa
Would you like to join your family in the UK?
A UK Dependency Visa is designed to allow you to join your family in the UK.
A UK Dependency Visa will be granted on the basis of your dependency to the family member who is settled in the UK.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you a UK Dependency Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the criteria for a UK Dependency Visa?
A Dependency Visa requires the applicant to have a relative that has settled status in one of the following ways:
- Mother / Grandmother / Father / Grandfather who is a widow aged 65 years or over
- Parents or Grandparents travelling together of whom at least one is aged 65 or over
- Parent or Grandparent aged 65 or over who has remarried but cannot look to the spouse or children of the second marriage for financial support and the person settled in the UK is able and willing to support the person and any dependants
- Parent or Grandparent under the age of 65 living alone in the most exceptional circumstances and mainly dependent financially on relatives settled in Britain
- Son, Daughter, Sister, Brother, Aunt or Uncle over the age of 18 if living alone in the most exceptional circumstances and mainly dependent financially on relatives settled in Britain
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your UK Dependency Visa application efficiently your immigration matter will be dealt with in five stages:
- A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to strengthen your case
- The completion of your UK Dependency Visa application
- Submission of your UK Dependency Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your UK Dependency Visa
Once in the UK:
- With a UK Dependency Visa you will have no time limit on your stay in the UK and after this time you may apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (ILR) and British nationality
- You will have the freedom to live and work in Britain without restriction with a Dependency Visa
- You will be able to seek and take up employment in the United Kingdom as soon as the document is granted without the need to arrange a UK work permit. With a UK Dependency Visa there are no restrictions upon the type of work that can be undertaken
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your UK Dependency Visa has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get a UK Dependency Visa for the UK.