Tier 1 - Exceptional Talent Visa
Are you considered to have Exceptional Talent and would like to come to the UK?
This route has been introduced for those who are internationally recognised as world leaders or potential world-leading talent in the fields of science and the arts and who wish to work in the UK.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we can help you get a Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the Criteria for a Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa?
A Prospective Entrepreneur must:
To apply for a Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa you will not need to have a sponsor. You will however need to give evidence that you are endorsed by a designated Competent Body who are expert within your field.
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa application we'll take care of it in 5 stages:
- A detailed assessment of your circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to completely strengthen your case
- The completion of your Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa application
- Submission of your Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa.
Once in the UK:
- The Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa is issued for an initial duration of three years. At the end of this period you may extend your leave to remain for a further two years.
- After this time you may apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) for more permanent residency in the UK
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get a Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa for the UK.