UK Marriage Visa
Would you like to join your partner in the UK?
A UK Marriage Visa enables your husband, wife, fiancé or civil partner to apply for leave to enter, or leave to remain in the UK.
You can apply for a UK Marriage Visa on the basis that you are married to a person who is present and settled in Britain.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you a UK Marriage Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the criteria for a UK Marriage Visa?
- Both parties in the marriage have to be at least 21 before a UK Marriage Visa can be issued
- Your spouse must apply for entry clearance before travelling to the United Kingdom
- Parties must have met each other, be legally married to each other and plan to live together
- If you intend on applying for a UK marriage Visa you must be able to support yourself entirely without recourse to public funds
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your UK Marriage Visa application efficiently your immigration matter will be dealt with in five stages:
- A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to strengthen your case
- The completion of your UK Marriage Visa application
- Submission of your UK Marriage Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your UK Marriage Visa
Once in the UK:
- UK Marriage Visas are granted for an initial two year period and after this time you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (ILR) and British nationality.
- With a UK Marriage Visa you may bring your dependents with you to the UK. You must, however be able to financially support them for their entire stay.
- You will be able to seek and take up employment in the United Kingdom as soon as the document is granted without the need to arrange a UK Work Permit. With a UK Marriage Visa there are no restrictions upon the type of work that can be undertaken. Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your UK Marriage Visa has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get a UK Marriage Visa for the UK.