UK Special Visit Visa
Would you like to Visit the UK?
A Special Visit Visa is suitable if you would like to come to the UK but are not a tourist, business visitor, entertainer or sports visitor.
You may be a child visitor, or the parent of a child student in the UK. With a Special Visit Visa you may be visiting for private medical treatment; however will not be able to receive treatment on the NHS.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you a Special Visit Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the criteria for a Special Visit Visa?
- You must plan to visit the UK for a maximum of 6 months and leave at the end of that period
- You must not receive payment for any work whilst in the UK
- If you are coming to the UK as a child visitor you must be under the age of 18
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Special Visit Visa application efficiently your immigration matter will be dealt with in five stages:
- A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to strengthen your case
- The completion of your Special Visit Visa application
- Submission of your Special Visit Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Special Visit Visa
Once in the UK:
- A Special Visit Visa lasts for up to two years if granted for more than one entry to the UK. However you can only stay in the UK for up to six months at any given time
- You will not be able to take up employment, produce goods or undertake a course of study whilst in the UK with a Special Visit Visa
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your UK Special Visit Visa has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get a Special Visit Visa for the UK.