Prospective Student Visa
Get the best qualifications, meet new friends at a university in the UK!
If you have not yet been accepted on a course of study at a university in the UK, the Prospective Student Visa will allow you to travel to the UK in order to explore your educational options.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you a Prospective Student Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the Criteria for a Prospective Student Visa?
You will need to provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to support your stay in the UK
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Prospective Student Visa application we'll take care of it in 5 stages:
- A detailed assessment of your circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to completely strengthen your case
- The completion of your Prospective Student Visa application
- Submission of your Prospective Student Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Prospective Student Visa
Once in the UK:
You may be able to switch to a Tier 4 Student Visa after you have chosen your school and have obtained Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies.
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your Prospective Student Visa has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get a Prospective Student Visa for the UK.