Tier 2 Visa - Skilled Workers
Are you a medium or highly skilled worker interested in immigrating to the UK?
If you are a medium or highly skilled worker and have an offer of employment in the UK, you'll need to obtain a Tier 2 Work Permit.
A Tier 2 Work Permit goes hand in hand with a Certificate of Sponsorship. Before a Tier 2 Work Permit can be approved you must first have a sponsor in the UK.
Here at UK Visa & Immigration we're experts in getting you a Tier 2 Work Permit. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What is a Licensed Sponsor?
A UK Licensed Sponsor is a person or company who is responsible for employing workers from overseas. The UK Licensed Sponsor must be registered with the Home Office in order to assign Certificates of Sponsorship to applicants under the Tier 2 Employment Visa category.
What are the Criteria for a Tier 2 Work Permit?
Tier 2 works on a Points Based System and offers medium or highly skilled workers the opportunity to work in the UK.
In order to qualify for a Tier 2 Work Permit, you'll need a minimum of 50 points. Tier 2 Work Permit points are awarded for the following:
- PhD = 15 points
- Masters Degree = 10 points
- Bachelor degree = 10 points
- NVQ level 3 = 5 points
- £24,000+ = 20 points
- £22,000 to £23,999 = 15 points
- £20,000 to £21,999 = 10 points
- £17,000 to £19,999 = 5 points
Level of Demand
- Non-shortage positions = 30 points
- Shortage positions = 50 points
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Tier 2 Work Permit application we'll take care of it in 5 stages:
- A detailed assessment of your circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to completely strengthen your case
- The completion of your Tier 2 Work Permit application
- Submission of your Tier 2 Work Permit application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Tier 2 Work Permit
Once in the UK:
- Depending on the time frame specified by the sponsoring company, Tier 2 Work Permits can last for as little as one day but no longer than five years.
- If you work in the UK for five years with a Tier 2 Work Permit you can then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain for more long term residence in the UK, you could then become a permanent resident.
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors at UK Visa and Immigration for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your Tier 2 Work Permit has the best possible chance of success!
We can ensure you get a Tier 2 Work Permit for the UK.